Friday, July 18, 2008

Panama City Real Estate - Our growth and success continues...

panama city homes for sale - honest and ethicalOnce again I am very pleased to welcome and announce our newest team member, Leslie Newmans.

Leslie brings years of building, investment and real estate savvy and knowledge to the team and is a welcome addition.

Please join me in welcoming Leslie not only to my team, but the Keller Williams Success Realty family of professionals.

If you are a currently licensed Florida Real Estate agent or ready to complete your Florida Real Estate License requirements, contact me today to find out how you can become a member of the Panama City Real Estate team.

I'm always interested in speaking with energetic, motivated individuals interested in a successful Panama City Real Estate career!

As Agents of Change, together we will take your career to the next level...

No comments: