Thursday, July 20, 2006

Step 4: Protecting Yourself

Ok, so we've talked about getting your home ready to show with tips, and protecting you from costly repairs. We've also talked about setting the price correctly for a quick sale.

Let's take a minute to speak about safety:

In some cases, a home sale can also be an invitation for danger.

Here are some things as your Century 21 Professional, I will do to make the process safer:

• I will always qualify the potential >buyer before showing your home
• I will always get pre-approval letters
• I will always verify potential buyers identification
• I will always give you as much lead time as possible before showing your home


Here are some things you can do to make the process safer:

• Lock up and hide collectibles and valuables
• Remember "For Sale" signs bring in buyers. Do not allow your children to open doors to strangers.
• If you have pets, make sure they are controlled
• Remove any dangerous items such as lawn tools in the yard, bikes and skates etc.
• Talk to me, your CENTURY 21 Sales Professional about additional safety tips to help protect you and your family.

Remember, we are selling your house together. Your committment to the sale is very important to allow me to do the best I can for you my customer.

No comments: