Sunday, September 03, 2006

It's Investor Time !

Hi everyone,

I hope you have been enjoyed reading my blog. To date, we've covered Buying a Home and Selling a home. What I thought I'd do now is offer information on how to help you start building for your retirement.

Purchasing the right Investment Real Estate, I believe is one of the best things you can do for your retirement. With that said, I'm going to hand the pen over to my partner: Jessie Cochran. Jessie works with our Investors and Commercial Real Estate partners. I know of no one else more qualified to help you with these important lessons then Jessie.

I'll be checking in on you all from time to time, but in the meantime enjoy learning about Commercial and Investment Real Estate...

Hello everyone, allow me to introduce myself, I'm Jessie Cochran and as Jennifer said I am her partner and I typically work with our Investor customers and Commercial Real Estate Buyers and Sellers. You can learn more about me on her website and during the coming blog entries you'll get to know more about the services I offer and how I help my customers realize their successful Commercial Real Estate Investment Strategies.

We are currently in the process of expanding the Panama City Fl Real Estate website by re-developing our Commercial Real Estate website: For Sale in Panama City. We promise you, it will have the same clean look and easy to navigate content as Panama City Fl Real Estate and will be just as rich in content! We are due to release the new and improved For Sale in Panama City website before the end of this year.

It is an exciting time for Jennifer and myself thanks to many of you, our new customers. As our business expands we continue to hear from many of you who have worked with us for the first time and trust us to continue to work for your future. We thank you for your input on our website, your business and we continue to promise to give the best Real Estate Information and Services availble.

Over the next entries, I'll be discussing Commercial Real Estate and de-mystify that portion of the Real Estate Market.

We'll start with an article I wrote: Investing for Beginners. It covers the ground rules for learning about Real Estate Investing, Financing, Working with a Qualified Agent and an Introduction to Investment Strategies.

In my next post we'll jump right into de-mystifying Commercial Real Estate and how everyone can profit from this type of investment.

No comments: