Friday, February 01, 2008

Panama City Real Estate - Business and website updates


I am very pleased to announce that once again my business is expanding.


As more and more investors find Panama City Real Estate to be an ideal real estate investment area, I am often asked if I also handle property management for my clients.


Some Background:
When I first entered the Panama City Real Estate market as an agent, one of my business focus’ was on property management. As my real estate sales business grew, I made the decision to place property management on hold until I was able to bring in a team to professionally manage that business department.


I am pleased to announce that I have expanded my team to include professional property managers that will be able to assist my clients with their Property Management needs. Within the next 60 days, Panama City Real Estate and Property Management will begin accepting clients.


The department will be managed by Jodi James and Randy Danforth. You can read about them here.


In addition, I am also pleased to announce that I have also expanded my Panama City Commercial Real Estate department. A new website has beeb launched and they are open for business. This department is managed by my long time business partner Jessie Cochran.
While the Commercial real estate website is very new, it promises to be as informative as my Panama City Real Estate website. Watch it grow!


Thank you to all my past and future customers for allowing me to service your Panama City Real Estate needs.


Your dedication to my ability to provide you the finest Panama City Real Estate services is what makes my business growth possible!

No comments: