Thursday, November 08, 2007

Don't let the media scare you from purchasing property...


Nearly every day I turn on the news and find the depressing media reporting the terrible condition of the real estate market.

What they fail to report is the degree to, and which markets are experiencing these conditions.

Take Panama City Beach Florida for example...

We are a tourist and popular vacation home location. Our crystal blue waters, white sandy beaches and family friendly atmosphere has and continues to make us a popular area for purhcasing second and vacation homes.

People from all over the world, contact me to purchase real estate in my area. I continue to receive phone calls and emails from customers who realize prices will not remain as they are in the Panama City Florida Area for long!

Condo sales increased last month over the previous month and prices haven't been this affordable in years.

However, a word of caution to sellers. It is still a buyers market. If you've bought property at the height of property prices (2003-2005) and are planning on selling to make a huge profit, you may want to rethink your strategy. We are not in a real estate "flipping" market. I would advise you continue to rent out your properties for a few more months.

If however, you want to place your property on the market because you are relocating, upsizing or down sizing this may be a good time for you.

I have provided area sales statistics on my website to give you a better idea of how homes are selling in the Panama City and Panama City Beach Bay County Florida real estate market.


Contact me today for a complete understanding of the Panama City-Bay County Florida real estate market condition.


Ask for my customized Community Report for any neighborhood in Bay County, Florida. I'd be happy to send you one, no obligation!

Panama City Florida Real Estate

Jennifer Mackay
Direct: (850) 774-6582

No comments: