Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Panama City Real Estate - Is it really a good investment?

Yes, I am a Real Estate agent and I sell Panama City Real Estate! Why? Because I enjoy what I do and I enjoy helping others achieve financial independence.

To achieve financial stability, I believe strongly in Panama City real estate investment. I personally have invested in real estate for many years. From California to Florida I have purchased and sold many real estate properties and continue to do so.

I invest in real estate because some of the wealthiest people on earth achieved their financial independence through real estate purchases.

Each time I blog and promote Panama City Real Estate, I am not only offering my services as a REALTOR® but also offering advise to help you make the most informed decision possible regarding your real estate investment future.

Of course I want to work with you directly. After all that is my business. But I also want you the reader and potential purchaser of Panama City Real Estate to realize the financial security that making sound, informed real estate purchasing decisions leads to!

Let's pretend for one moment I'm not a real estate agent in Panama City Florida...

Paul Francis of Suburban Village Realty, a Chicago Illinois Real Estate broker also agrees that Panama City Real Estate is a good investment for the future. In his article:"Second Home Opportunites in Panama City Beach", he intuitively focuses directly at the International Airport as a major factor in Panama City real estate investing. There are many other real estate agents and brokers through out the world that agree!

Think about that for a moment: If agents (who sell real estate for a living) all over the world consider Panama City Real Estate a sound investment, shouldn't you investigate the possibilities?

Historically, whenever an area builds a new or upgrades an existing airport the economic growth that follows is substantial! Atlanta and Fort Meyers Florida are two of the most recent areas that have achieved this type of growth. As this growth occurs, property values appreciate at higher than average rates. The local economies, made up of large and small business achieve highly prosperous years of growth. Unemployment rates typically decrease significantly due to new businesses and more employment opportunities.

Panama City is already experiencing tremendous growth as new commercial development projects, new condominium projects, banks, hotels etc. are being built at a rapid pace.

If you are currently sitting back at your computer and reading this blog thinking: "I'd like to invest in real estate", do yourself a favor... Contact me today! You have nothing to lose and everything to gain!

I've stressed this over and over and I'll do it again now... Buy Panama City real estate now before the prices go up! Mortgage rates are still very low and property values may never be this low again!


Sign up for my newsletter or download it. It's easy and free.
Ask for my free customized Community Report . It's filled with information about Panama City, Panama City Beach, Callaway, Lynn Haven or other community of your choice in Bay County Florida.




Panama City Real Estate

No comments: